There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Breakfast on the Farm

There are few things I enjoy more than spending time with my family. This Sunday we had some awesome fun just hanging out and eating an amazing breakfast. This is what I really miss when I am 800 miles away in Kentucky.
Ken and Jen are PROS at making good breakfasts. I pretty much just sat back, took pictures and enjoyed while they did all the work. They made Hoot Nanny Pancakes. I learned that there are many variations of the name, but it is something like that. Some call them Hooting Nanny or Hoot-n-Nanny...Either way it is an egg bake type of dish. A good day is sure to follow after eating a breakfast like this.

Myles and his buddy Kade.

Kade found the missing puzzle piece!

Jenny is the master chef.

Myles checking out the Hoot Nannies.

Myles and Tracy enjoying some bonding time.

Myles drinking is "wine".

Ken ready to eat.

This is what happens when you show a starving wrestler good food.

Working off all the good food with some wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment