There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Let Me See Your Eyebrows

Myles and I were reading a book and the character in the book was angry. I told Myles, "Look at his eyebrows they are all angry", and I showed him my angry face. He touched my eyebrows and I saw he was interested so I showed him my happy face and how my eyebrows looked. Later that day he was walking around and he said, "Mama I happy. Look, my eyebrows are up". I laughed pretty hard. Now whenever we say we are happy or he thinks we should be happy he says, "Get your eyebrows up". His face is so cute because he exaggerates it SO much that he looks silly which usually makes me laugh even harder. So the next time you are happy, make sure your eyebrows are up and show it!
Eyebrows Up! I think he looks like me here. :-)

Eyebrows down. He looks like Nat here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment