There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boys and Ticks

Myles has officially joined the ranks of "Adventure Boy" with the acquisition (and subsequent removal) of his first tick. I am assuming he got it while playing in the backyard, but let's be honest, I really have no idea. I was just loving on Myles and rubbing my hands through his hair and felt a bump and thought he had a cut. Not exactly what I was expecting to find! Myles was a real trouper with getting it out. It's a good thing I've taken out many o' ticks from our dogs on the farm. Never did I imagine at those times this skill would come in handy with my sons, but if I knew half the things I would do as a mom, I may not have been so eager to join the mom club. :-) 


Nat checking to see if I got it all.

The beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment