There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Destructo Ty

Honestly there are just some days I can't keep up with Ty. I don't know how he does what he does so quickly, but my goal in life is to teach him how to use is talents for good and not evil. :-) Last night Nat and I had to surrender ourselves to him and just laugh. I couldn't get the DVD player to work the other day and asked Nat to take a look at it. It is a DVD/VHS combo and I couldn't feel anything jammed in it. I did think of that right away since I know how Ty is.....After Nat opened the player up this is what we found......


Yep....I am pretty sure that sticking the entire dvd case into the vhs side is not how it was intended to work. The funny thing was that when showed Ty the case and said "no no" he laughed as if to say, "Hey you found it. Nice work!" Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

  1. They laugh at us as if to say, "You idiot! It took you long enough." I feel like I get that laugh frequently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just giggled out loud- it just reminds of you all!!! Wow- that really fit in there a long way!!!!

    ReplyDelete