There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Blessings!



This Easter is one we are SO excited about. For the first time Myles is starting to understand why we celebrate Easter. He knows that Jesus was on the cross with nails in his hands and "pricklies" on his head. He knows that mean people did that to him. He also knows that Jesus saved us and when I asked what that means he said, "If I was falling off a cliff he would save me". Awesome!!!! We will work on the details a little more each year. I am thankful beyond words this Easter for SO many reasons. Easter symbolizes new life for all. Jesus died so we could have new life. New life is something we are SOOOO very excited about this Easter because we have new life in our family. We are celebrating this Easter at 15 weeks pregnant!!! Baby Mitchell #3 is on the way!! We could not be more thankful of ALL the blessing we have received this Easter and hope you are all feeling just as blessed! 

9 comments:

  1. You are THE cutest family I know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! And I just noticed looking the second time that Myles has the funniest face in that last picture. Is he scared for baby #3? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think at that point in the picture taking extravaganza he was told if he smiled he got a jelly bean. I did not specify that it had to be a "nice" smile. :-) Congrats to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much more excited could dad and I be? I don't think any!! Yes, Myles- you thought it was tough with Ty- just wait for the 3rd kid- you are now in charge!! Oh, yeah- you were anyway, right kiddo!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Mitchell family! I love the response from Brian when we saw the "15 weeks" picture. Me: "Oh my gosh! She is pregnant again!" Brian: "I think that picture was from before when she was pregnant with Ty." Lol - think it threw him off that Ty wasn't in the picture. Cracked me up! LOVE YOU GUYS! CANNOT WAIT! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy-I loved his text to me too. "Congrats on being fat". For some reason only he can get away with it, but it always makes me smile!! Only a few more days and we will be back in MN!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the baby bump!!! Hope you are feeling fan-tabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations - and beautiful family picture! Hope Nat takes care of you!

    ReplyDelete