There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

One More Job....

This weekend was one I was really looking forward to sitting around and relaxing. Once again we had a "house project" come up. We recently found out that we have a "radon issue" in our house that we need to get taken care of. Long story short, if we don't get it taken care of it's like smoking a couple packs of cigarettes a day. Not so much what we were hoping for. :-) In order for us to get that taken care of we need to get a ventalation system put in our crawl space. In order for that to happen we have to have a clean crawl space which we don't. Nat and I got to spend our Saturday bonding under the house cleaning up an insane amount of trash. It just drives me CRAZY when people decide to be lazy when doing it right the first time is so simple yet saves so much time. (Pretty sure I sound like my dad right there.) Here are pictures of what Nat and I got out of our crawl space in one day of work. I was in pain for 2 days and never plan to be under the house again.


Seriously people...Don't be lazy! It makes me cranky!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! That really sucks. It is very annoying when people take the lazy way out and then you end up having to redo their mistakes. Hope the ventilation system is easy for you the rest of the way.

    ReplyDelete