There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter has now come and gone and we are slowly trying to come off the sugar high of all the peeps we have eaten. Here are a few pics of all the fun we had!
Loving the chance to decorate eggs and make a mess.

As surprising as it is, Nat is really good a decorating Easter eggs. He also likes to add creative sayings to his eggs like "Laura smells". I feel so loved!


Do you think Ty is excited for the Easter egg hunt?


Nothing like an Easter egg hunt in your jammies!

"Out of my way. I've got eggs to find!"

Here are all the boys after a little fun in the mud. I don't know what we would do with a girl!

THIS is how we do it in Kentucky.

4 comments:

  1. You know if you have a girl, she will get just as muddy and dirty as the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HOPE SO!!!! I am scared to death I would get a frilly girl. I don't know what I would do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always loan you Lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the ice cream dishes were put to good to use. :) Were those the ones you pulled from your garage sale last year? :)

    ReplyDelete