There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Florida Boys

This week is an unusual week in the Mitchell house. It is just Ty and I all week long!! Nat has gone on the annual work vacation to Florida and taken Myles with him. We knew that with me being so far along that Florida was out of the picture for me. Nat's boss however wanted him to be there and invited Myles to go with as well. Kinda funny he didn't ask for BOTH boys to be there don't you think? :-) It really is a great opportunity for Nat and Myles to get some good quality time. Ty is FOR SURE the daddy's boy in the family and Myles is my little buddy so we are both getting some quality time. Unfortunately, Ty is not feeling well so that has been a little rough on this pregnant lady, but I am taking him in to the doctor today. I have no idea what they will find wrong, but at least it will put my mind at ease. It is funny because I am here near tears because Ty is so needy right now and I am super tired. Nat is bummed because he says "Myles is so independent". Funny stuff.  Either way, I am ready for them to be home now. I am SO not use to not having the craziness of both my boys being here. I am much better at having both boys by myself when Nat is gone than having just one of them and wondering how the other one is doing. I have absolutely no worries about how well Nat will be taking care of him, I just miss my Little Man. Only 6 more days. :-)

One fun thing that we have been able to do is Facetime with Nat and Myles. Ty just LOVES getting to see them and I love getting to see my love as well as Myles being so silly and happy. Kind of crazy to me that my boys will be growing up thinking it is normal to be able to see someone on your phone or IPad whenever you want! Modern technology is amazing. 
I will post pictures after they get back, but here are some pics from right before they left.
The travelers
Daddy and his boys.

A little cereal snack before they hit the road.
Going to miss my Little Man something fierce!

LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment