There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Maternity Pics

I am BLESSED to have a sister-in-law who is not only a talented photographer, but also one who is willing to take our pictures whenever we ask!! I wanted to get one decent maternity session in with her before baby arrived because I never did a REAL one with the boys. She did an amazing job and we got my favorite family picture to date. It helped a TON that she brought Nate with and he was able to get mini man to actually look at the camera and laugh. SO blessed to have these pictures.
Her website is http://amandamitchellphotography.blogspot.com/


Looking forward to seeing if there will be a third boy or will we get a girl added to our clan?
I had seen this picture on another website and Nat was a real trouper and did all sorts of silly poses for me. I really appreciated it and loved how it turned out.
Yes, Ty looks like he is in pain, and if he only knew what was in store for him when that baby comes out, he would be even more scared. :-)
My favorite part of this picture is how relaxed I look. I credit Amanda's editing skills for this. :-)


2 comments:

  1. I love the one of you and the boys where Myles' hand is just thrown back on your belly relaxed. Very cool! They are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat pictures! And of course, you look fantastic. :) Can't wait to see Baby Mitchell #3!

    ReplyDelete