There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Football Season Has Begun

Yes, it is already that time of year again....I approach the new season with excitement and dread. I do love to watch a little football here and there,  but it also means Nat wants to wants to watch A LOT of football ALL THE TIME. :-)
Watching some football and maybe a little Curious George together.

Last year I participated in my first fantasy football league with Nat. He did help me out quite a bit and we had a good time. This year we decided to get even more wives involved and it is kind of a husbands/wives league. Nat has informed me numerous times that I am on my own this year and he means it. This made it even more rewarding when he and I were matched up against each other in the first week and I BEAT him.... Badly!!!! He has since had to turn in his "Man Card" and can only hope to redeem himself later in the season. The only thing I am disappointed about is that I haven't rubbed it in more. I blame being more concerned about finishing the pregnancy than football, but I will keep the win in my back pocket for any time I need to use it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment