There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Little Cooking Time

I recently scored an awesome purchase at a consignment sale that even Nat was happy about. I have been looking for a kitchen play set for a while now at garage sale, but haven't been able to find one. Myles LOVES the kitchen sets and I am just praying he will love to cook as much as my nephew does and some day I won't have to do it as much. :-) This whole set, with a few pieces to go with it, was only $15!! SWEET!!! The BEST part of the whole toy is that for some odd reason the boys play TOGETHER with it. The night I got it they played...are you ready for this...for an HOUR with only one small argument. Nat and I just sat and watched in amazement. It was fantastic. We keep it in the new spare bedroom and bring it out for playtime which has been great because it is almost like it is a brand new toy every time we bring it out.
Don't you just love a good deal!!
Two happy boys!
Making Mama a grilled cheese sandwich. I couldn't be more proud!
Playing TOGETHER!
I think he decided to order pizza instead. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love a good deal and that the boys will play well together with it. You definitely won on this one, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete