There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hummus and Salsa

One of the few things that Nat and I disagree on is our food preferences. I am from the Midwest and love cheese and anything bland. :-) Nat has a more Mediterranean type preference. I consider this to be an ok deal. I never have to worry about him eating my cheese sticks and he never has to worry about me eating his hummus. He, however, likes to bond over his love for these foods. Well, we finally have a solution. Two boys who like to eat what daddy eats. Nat really does love to sit with them and enjoy chips and salsa or pita and hummus. Makes me gag, but they are happy and having a great time together so I just grab some cheese and crackers and join in.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that Myles will eat salsa. I've never tried, but I'm not sure if Jack would go for it! Might have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! I'm more of a cheesey girl too :) Nat and his hummus.. I never knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy...We know you are quite cheesy. :-)
    Chris...I can totally see Jack loving salsa since you guys do different kinds of food with them. I am always amazed at what they WILL eat when I just give it to them and don't say anything about it. I need to try more new stuff more often but usually just stick with what I like, which isn't very interesting.

    ReplyDelete