There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Grams

Just before Christmas Grams was in the hospital with some heart issues and came out feeling a little blue. With the three year anniversary of Grandpa's passing I knew she could use a little cheering up. I decided to take Ty and Natalie and show her some love. Not that we have any amazing "cheering up powers" but I figured if anything after seeing all our craziness she would be happy to see us leave and maybe she would rest better knowing she didn't have to put up with us on a daily basis. She was such a trouper and it was so much fun to get to chat with her. She is such a sweet jewel and I feel SO blessed to have be given the chance to get to know her so much better.

Four generations of ladies!
I LOVE this picture of Grams hold on to Ty's face!!

It  never ceases to amaze me that Grams ALWAYS dresses in a blouse and dress pants. Every day even though she rarely goes anywhere.  Here I'm proud of myself for getting out of my yoga pants and putting jeans on! She truly is an Audrey Hepburn living in a Kim Kardashian world.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...such special moments. Love the last pic of you with her - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete