There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pumpkin Muffins

I'm  not a great cook, at all, but when I have something we like I LOVE to share it!! I got this recipe from a classmate of Myles'. She is apparently allergic to almost everything and these muffins are a recipe that she can eat. I think they may be the easiest recipe I have in my list of favorites. Best part is my entire family LOVES them as well. Yes, I said ENTIRE meaning picky Miss Natalie loves them too. They are sweet though so I don't want to give her TOO much credit. :-) 
Posing for me!! He was so ready for me to be done taking pictures so he could eat it!
Even Bitty is eating them up!!
Here are the ingredients!! ALL of them!! You take a box of spice cake mix, add a can of pumpkin puree (15 0z) and you mix them up. (NO eggs, water, or oil.....just those two ingredients!) Once you have those mixed in you add as much or as little of the cinnamon chips as you want. The original recipe called for an entire bag, but I never put more than a half of a bag in. Your call. Spoon that into muffin tins and put them in the oven at 350 for 25-30 minutes. (They are a really thick consistency when you put them in the tins and I've found that they don't rise very much from what you put in the tin so just an fyi). Just to show you how much we like them, in less than 48 hours my little family of 5 ate 17 of them.....no need to say how many of them were consumed by yours truly, just that they are a favorite!!!:-)  ENJOY!!

3 comments:

  1. Though they do look delish..I'm guessin' they aren't the healthiest little muffis. Unfortunately I still have about 30 lbs to lose - boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Love that they look so easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy is what I like too!!!
    Lindsy- Pish Posh on the 30 lbs. You've just had 2 babies in no time at all! It will come off!! Now go eat a yummy muffin and enjoy it:-)

    ReplyDelete