There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Michael

Baby Mikey is here!! Michael James Zins II to be exact!! As if going home for Christmas wasn't exciting enough, but my older brother, Brian, and his wife, Tracy, welcomed the newest member of the Zins family. They went all out and named him after my dad. It is crazy to know he has the exact same name as my dad and such a sweet honor!! He sure got his fair share of love and snuggles over the holidays!!




Natalie CLEARLY had some issues with the arrival of another little one. She seemed to go between thinking he was the COOLEST toy ever and "why are you getting all this attention?" It was comical because WHOEVER tired to hold Mikey got Natalie as well. She was very gentle with him and wanted to give him kisses, but there was definitely some panic in her as well. Here you can see her jumping out of Brian's arms to get Nat who had just gotten Michael!
Even Mikey's carseat had to be checked out by Natalie.
Michael James Zins and Michael James Zins II
Oh look, Natalie snuck on to Papa's lap as well....
What do you mean you can't hold me because you have Mikey?
But I see a perfectly good arm not holding anything!! 

See!! I knew you could do it Nana!!
This is the life!!
Family picture at Mikey's Baptism.

Love them!!!!!
Grandparents!! Tracy's mom and dad flew in from Arizona and were able to be in MN when Mikey was born!


Kade CLEARLY is the baby whisperer.  Here his is with Natalie on the left last year and then with Mikey!
How cute is he??? Nana sure is smitten and I can't say I blame her!
Here is the present I had made for Mikey. I HAVE to put a plug in for a dear friend of mine who does these. She and her cousin just started a business and I can't say enough about them. Best part is they are totally affordable!!! They are called Two Moms and a Monogram. You can check them out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TwoMomsandaMonogram.


1 comment: