There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Tyler is 3!!
 
Checked in and ready to meet our newest Mitchell!! How in the world can 3 years go by so quickly??

One year old!!
First Steps!
Two Years Old!

 THREE!!!!!
I decided that I would be the "cool mom" and let the boys have whatever they wanted to eat since it was Ty's birthday. I even bought them doughnuts for breakfast. Long story short, lots of sugar combined with lots of pizza equals Myles getting car sick and puking all over ME and then Ty having a stomach ache and running to the potty all night. Lesson learned....cool moms are overrated!!!
 This was his HONEST reaction when I gave him a present. LOVE that he doesn't expect them yet.
 For some reason my boys have huge issues with us singing to them for their birthdays. Myles cried for his first 2 birthdays and Ty cried the first 2 and this is him running from Nat who has his birthday cake. Natalie has no issues with people singing to her and I don't know if it's because she LOVES sugar so much she will sit through anything to get it or if she just likes the attention. :-)
 Still running away!
Because we were leaving for Minnesota so soon after his birthday I went the shortcut route and hit up Kroger for this little bitty cupcake treat.  I felt like such a bad mom because I really didn't end up making him his own cake like I did for Myles and Natalie. Hope he doesn't hold it against me. I WILL be doing a better job next year!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...happy birthday Ty! I seriously LOVE your pregnant belly - seriously, it's like oh..theres a baby and no extra weight ANYWHERE else: precious! Have fun in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like such a big boy. You can tell he's grown a lot in the last year! Isn't funny how things always turn out to be more work when you try to be the "cool mom." Ha! I guess it's all about balance. Happy {belated} Birthday, Ty!

    ReplyDelete