There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentines

This Valentines Day was maybe the best yet!! I have 3 Valentines and I adore each of them more than I ever thought was possible. Nat asked me if he was "suppose to do anything" for Valentines Day. I told him no, and he breathed a sigh of relief. I treat Valentines Day as MY day to celebrate my boys and how much I love them so that is what I did. My mom always did something special for us on Valentines day, and she still does :-), and I want my boys to have that as well. So the morning started out with some festive decorations, a few small (re)gifts (They don't know the difference anyway so why spend the money), and a red cupcake for breakfast. Myles literally asked me 3 times if he could eat it and even kept one eye on me as he took the first bite. Poor kid was so confused. :-) We made cookies for Nat and had a great dinner followed by an evening all together playing and just loving life! GOD IS AMAZING!!

Myles and Flat Stanley enjoying a cupcake.

Myles and his Valentine from Nana and Papa.

Listening to NANA read a book to Myles thanks to technology. Even Nat was impressed at how cool it was.

Playing Peek-A-Boo with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment