There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh Boys....

Here are a few pictures from this week that I just needed to share....My boys sure have "personality", don't they?

Jase was teaching Mini Man how to play the Wii. Jase is obviously not very animated :-).

Myles LOVES to be a fireman. I would buy him a real costume since he loves it so much but I enjoy seeing his creativity when it comes to making up an outfit so why spend the money. Here you can see he has on a fire hat, gloves, and an "oxygen tank" in the back. Usually he has on my big black high heeled boots as well, but that was just after I took the picture. Who wouldn't want this face coming to rescue them from a fire?

This child will be the death of me....We now HAVE to shut the bathroom door because if we don't, Ty goes straight for the toilet EVERY TIME. This happened when I was getting Myles dressed in the morning and we forgot to shut it. Notice that he is even using Myles' stool to get a better angle in the toilet...Who needs a dog to make a mess when I have Ty? SO GROSS!!!

2 comments:

  1. And I'm sure you encouraged him to 'do it again' so you could get a pic!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there is no need to encourage. It is just a matter of leaving the camera in the bathroom until he does it again...again..GROSS.

    ReplyDelete