There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Pics

Last Friday I had the scary moment when my computer kept crashing every 5 minutes and I had no idea why!! I finally gave up on trying to use it and waited for my sweet, computer savvy husband to get home. He looked at it and proceeded to tell me that I may  lose "everything". I got all worked up and told him to do what he needed to do. He backed up all the files and then I thanked God since every picture I have ever taken was on my computer. Lesson learned. My job for this week is to put all my pictures on cds. Should have done this a long time ago, but it will GET DONE NOW.

Besides the computer drama it's been a pretty uneventful week. Here are just a few pics of what we've been up to this week.

Myles told me 5 minutes before this was taken, "I don't need a nap mom".

Mini Man has decided that he wants to be more Zen so he has taken up yoga.

Ty got up early so we were just chillin before breakfast. Good times.

Check this face out. T R O U B L E!!!

CLEARLY he was not born in MN.

It took Mini Man 3.1 seconds to figure out how to get the "child safety" lock open after Nat installed them.

He really is laughing at us here.

Hugging in the closet. Doesn't everyone do that?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the snowsuit picture of Ty. You're going to have to toughen him up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving some halloween pjs...isaac has pair he's wearing now, who cares if it is the wrong season?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris- I blame Nat all the way on this one. I'm doing my best by making him go out, but it's a battle every time. Funny thing is that Myles gets so annoyed because I usually have to come in early with Ty. :-) Oh yet another example of how different they are!

    Amanda- Agreed! Some days I try really hard, but then there are the days where I say as long as they have clothes on, who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lucky to get clothes on Arianna. She thinks it is absolutely hilarious to run away while I am trying to dress her and actually prefers the "naked" look. My Mom thinks she needs "pretties" in her hair. I am just happy when she doesn't take her plate and rub it on her head or decorate her hair with "mousse"-well really her dinner. This is her latest exploration with food. We know she is done then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan- You just reminded me of yet another reason boys are "easier" than girls....having to do their hair all cute is SO MUCH WORK!!! I say "pretties" should only be expected on MAJOR holidays. :-) BTW Myles did the naked look at lunch today. I just shut the shades and go with it. :-) Makes me smile that it makes him that happy.

    ReplyDelete