There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Myles-isms



Now that Little Man is talking up a storm it's almost daily that we hear funny things coming from his mouth. I had to start writing them down because I know I will forget them way too soon. So read on and enjoy the mind of a 3 year old.

Me: Myles it is time to get moving.
Myles: Oh Mom, 2 more minutes...Come on?
Me: Are you 10 now? What the heck?


I am showering Myles with kisses and I get in a serious voice, "Mama, ENOUGH kisses".


"I am tired. I need to rest my weary wheels".  Myles has a Thomas the train book and they talk about Thomas needing to go home and rest his weary wheels.

"Daddy, daddy stop. Do you hear the words coming from my mouth?"

Myles: What does "I drink mean?"
Me: "It means you put something juice in your mouth and swallow it in your belly".
Myles: Oh....Oh

"Mama, it's spooky out!" (It was super foggy out and on his Mickey Halloween video Goofy says, "It's spooky")

"Mommy, why don't trucks have feet?"

Nat: "I don't think I am going to be able to keep going tonight. I am tired".
Myles: "Keep puffing daddy".

"Daddy, you are the best daddy I ever seen"

Me: "I am awesome!"
Myles: "You're not awesome, you're just married".....



Oh how I love to listen to this little man!! SO MUCH FUN!!

2 comments:

  1. My fav is the last one!! With Nat's puffing a close second! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Do you hear the words coming from my mouth?" So sassy and funny at the same time!! :)

    ReplyDelete