There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Yet?

I must confess that I am SICK OF WINTER!!! I know that isn't a shocker as it seems to be how most people feel about right now. The reason I feel badly about my disgust for winter right now is that everyone in MN has is SOOOOOO much worse and I am complaining about it being "chilly" out. We have yet to have a below zero day or more than 3 inches of snow yet, but I am DONE and I feel bad for that. For all the Northerners reading this, I am sorry. I am a wimp. I am just ready to take my  boys outside and let them run and play and not be right on top of each other every second. I'm also ready for that sunshine to bring my mood through the roof. Enough complaining....this weekend we had some great weather and got outside and enjoyed every second we could squeak out of it. I had to wash the boys' jeans and gloves off in the sink before putting them in the wash because there was so much mud. The weather was great and the boys were happy, the rest doesn't matter! Ty ended up muddy from head to toe and had to be stripped down in the garage and taken straight to the tub. The sign of a good time outside if you ask me!


2 comments:

  1. Muddy fun! I love it. Oh how I wish you lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I wish you lived closer too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete