There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

SUPER Bowl

It has been almost a week since the big defeat of 2011....Nat has finally started talking again....Kidding...With the Super Bowl finally over, I am ELATED at the fact that we get a couple month break from our Sundays revolving around football. I can't tell you how exciting this is for me. Nat is excited on Super Bowl Sunday because of the big game. I am excited because it means it's the last game of the season. Either way, it's an exciting day for us both. This year I was shocked to see the Steelers in the championship game to be honest, but like the good wife that I want to be I cheered them on relentlessly all game long. In the back of my mind though, I really was ok with the idea of the Packers winning because it is Minnesota's neighbor so it is a win win if you ask me. As my friend Holly says, "You are all kinda the same up there in the North". What can I say, "Once a Northerner, always a Northerner."
We celebrated the game like everyone else, way too much junk food and staying up way too late. We had great company and enjoyed being in a stress free kid zone. It's nice having friends at the same stage as you are because there is no apologizing, you just go with it. Little Man loved all the junk food and has took a few days to realize that cheetos can NOT be eaten all day long every day. He of course lasted until the end of the game, my little night owl.
Maybe next year will be a better year for the Steelers. Maybe Big Ben will leave the team and we can have some pride in them again...Maybe I will actually get to watch an entire game next year. Lost of maybes.

All in our Steelers gear.
This is what happens when you try to take a picture of 4 boys under 4...
These boys WILL be trouble as they get older.


Flat Stanley and I enjoying the game.

Cheetos and mismatched jammies. What a night!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even gotten my super bowls pics off the camera yet!!

    ReplyDelete