There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fun With Diapers

Yesterday was one cold and rainy day. Since we couldn't go outside I was trying to get creative inside. One of the things I needed to do was unload the diapers I had purchased the day before at Target. While I was trying to unpack the car and figure out what to do with our inside day, Myles decided for me. We played "garbage man" for nearly an hour. This is his new favorite game. Myles would take the diaper bundles I had just taken out of the box and he would stack them all on top of each other. The pile was as tall as he was! Then, we would all take turns knocking them down. He even let Ty play! After all the stacking, knocking down, and climbing one of the bundles broke and a new game was invented.....Diaper fight! Who needs a pillow fight when you have an ample supply of clean diapers to throw. And this is how we spent out rainy day!










No comments:

Post a Comment