There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not Feelin Good

This week it seems that whatever bug was out there got to Ty. He has been battling a fever and is just one sick mini man. He has been my cuddle bug for the last 3 days. I am exhausted from his lack of sleeping as well as from carrying him all the time. The silly thing is that Ty is such a mover that the cuddle time for me is priceless. I hate that he is sick, I hate it, but getting to hold him is something I love. All too soon I won't be able to hold him like this so for now I will snuggle my mini man until he feels better. Oh how I love my mini man snuggle time. If I could just teach him how to snuggle without being sick.
Just can't seem to get comfortable anywhere.
Finally just gave in.

Such sad eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment