There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Potty Training....UGH!!

We are well into the potty training phase. I spent most of the summer working with Myles and had to take a break for a little while after we were just not getting it. If Myles is naked he is TOTALLY potty trained. He knows exactly when he has to go and will make it to the potty no problem. Funny thing is, even though we live in Kentucky, they still appreciate it when you have clothes on. Teeth are optional, but clothes, not so much. The moment I put underwear on Myles he goes to the bathroom in his pants. UGH. I started using a timer and making him go every 25-30 minutes. After about an hour he was sick of this game. I have since increased it to every hour and that is causing a lot less stress. We are down to about 1 accident a day, which is not too bad, but he is still not tell me has to go. He also will only pee in the toilet. He still likes to hide if he is going number 2 and really will not go in the toilet. I tried to get creative with giving him privacy since he likes to be in the room with us but does not want to be seen. I am looking for any ideas as I am kinda sick of the amount of laundry that I have been needing to do lately. :-)

The Potty Training Fort

A fort AND a Dum Dum. I am pretty sure he is winning at this game. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment