There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Haircut Time

There are lots of ways that I try to save money. One way is by giving the boys haircuts myself. I could not figure out how to get them to sit still until the amazing Dum Dum came around. So now instead of it costing me $14 for a haircut it costs $0.20. I think Ty has come to love haircut time. It is the only time he gets real sweets and man he devours them. He eats it all the way to the stick. He is one big happy mess. Myles is usually not as happy and compliant, but Dum Dums always work with him. Always.
I don't think the haircuts were perfect, but they will tide us over until we get home to Jackie. A friend once said, "The only difference between a good haircut and a bad one is about a week's time". It will all be better in a week. :-) 
Does my little man need a haircut or what?
How happy is he?

The Mitchell salon. Dum Dums for everyone.

Little Man is looking more and more like a big man.  Here is his "after" picture

No comments:

Post a Comment