There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friends

I wish that I did a better job of taking pics when I get together with friends, but I always feel like a big dork. Taking pics of the boys is so much more "acceptable" and not weird. This weekend my friend Christy came all the way from Nebraska to visit and I  only have 1 lone picture to prove she was here.... Anyway, her fabulous husband gave her the tickets for Valentines Day and I said it was the best gift he has given her. :-) We did some relaxing, drove around some of the horse farms, hit a few garage sales, and even got a manicure!! The weekend went way too fast, but it was a good little fix until we are home again in May!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- how special to have such a dear friend- what a guy Joel is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fan-tanbulous weekend! You know you are good friends when just hanging out doing nothing still results in a great time! It was one of the best gifts ever!

    ReplyDelete