There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nat's Birthday


It happened again this year! Nat had another birthday and is another year older. Although it was not as "exciting" as other birthdays he has had, no surprise parties, no drinking, no staying up til all hours, I think he enjoyed it. We surprised him at work with cupcakes and were invited out to lunch with the entire office but declined. Myles was still not feeling very good and I was not going to struggle through an entire lunch with 8 other people staring at me. I think Nat was relieved I declined.:-) We did have our FAVORITE Qdoba waiting for him for dinner as well as he triple lemon cake. Maybe next year I will try to step up the fun a bit, but it was really kind of nice being low key and just making a big fuss out of Nat.
It's not a party without balloons.

Who wouldn't want this for their birthday?

So many candles he needed extra help.


3 comments:

  1. Such cute pics with the boys! Are you sure Nat isn't my long lost husband? Because I LOVE Qdoba AND lemon cake!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Possibly is Chris cause I am STILL wondering how/why he married me?? Now I know EXACTLY what to have for dinner when you come to visit :-) Have I told you how much I miss you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate said he's 31...how about Nat?

    ReplyDelete