There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

SPRING!


I feel that the arrival is spring is worthy of a post all by itself. The last two weekends we have has some amazing weather and have been outside as much as physically possible. The boys are really in heaven and there is less fighting when they have all the space to roam so that makes me happy. We are working on teaching Ty that dirt is NOT food, but pretty sure he will figure it out at some point. Last night we had to strip the boys down to their underwear and diapers before bringing them into the house because they were so dirty. That, to me, is the sign of a day well spent!!

Saving $14 and doing our haircuts at home.

You thought I was kidding about the dirt didn't you? :-)    

Completed haircut and beautiful smile!

Those eyes just say, "I am SO going to get into trouble!"

6 comments:

  1. I wish you could give Jack a haircut when he needs one! I fork over the money... Had a bad first try at cutting Jack's hair. Never again! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty and Jack have very similar hair and I am struggling with figuring out what to do with it. He currently looks like he should be on the movie "Dumb and Dumber" with is bowl cut. If it is layered though like Myles' then it just sticks straight out and we almost have to spike it to make it look "decent". Myles' hair is super easy and so thick that WHEN I make a mistake it hardly shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Bunches!! Looks really good!! Good bye Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie will still be used to fix my mistakes and make sure they look good for "important occasions". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pictures! Such handsome boys - even with dirt on the face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm considering forking over the cash for Isaac's haircuts...did you see what Nate did to the little guy's hair?! And we have his 1 yr photos coming up. Aggghhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete