There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet Baby Ty is sick...again

 I know that hearing about Ty having ANOTHER ear infection is not really all that exciting, but this one was a bit different....Even though Ty is the proud owner of tubes we are now on our second ear infection. I thought he had pink eye and felt like a TERRIBLE friend when I took him over to my sweet friend Adrienne's with a little gunk in his eye only to pick him up and find his eyes nearly swollen shut. I was CERTAIN he would have infected her kids with pink eye and our friendship would  be over. :-) Long story short, it wasn't pink eye. One ear was completely blocked with gunk and the other was completely blocked with blood from his tube "shifting". What happened then is since the blood and gunk couldn't get out his ears it came out his eyes and nose instead. Poor little guy looked like he had been in a fight...We head back to the dr. for his "well baby" check up this week and will do some serious chatting at that time....

Myles was sharing a sweet treat from Adrienne and Ty was pumped!

Funny thing is that this picture looks MUCH better than he did in person.

Eyes are nearly swollen shut but we are still smiling!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor guy. For everybody's sake, I hope Ty feels better (& stays better) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to cry for him!! I have felt soooooooo crummy and it just comes and goes at will but for him it is just not fair~~- I can't believe his little nose~~ Give the boys a big squeeze and know you are doing a good job. Hey, could it be the KY air? JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you find out from the doctor? IS Ty better? Hope so!!

    ReplyDelete