There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No No daddy....

Yesterday Myles made me very proud. He stood up for the rules of Mommy! Nat was trying to let the cat in the house and Myles went right over and said, "Daddy, Tig is NOT suppose to be in the house". Then he came and told me what Nat was doing. It was kind of a bright moment for me. :-) Nat of course did let the cat come on the carpet and both boys loved it. Ty was in heaven. Tig not so much. He actually ran the first chance Nat let go of him and he was back outside. I think he understands that it really is in everyone's best interest of he is an outside cat.
Could Ty be any happier?

Tig looks like he is just waiting to run!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Ty is allergic to Mr. Tig like we all are- no feelings of dislike for Tiggers but just our immune system doens't allow for furry guys inside!!

    ReplyDelete