There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bathin'...Kentucky Style

 This is how we do it in KY.....Nat dug a hole near the garden and Myles decided that filling it with water was a good idea. I really didn't mind and figured a little water was no big deal. He then decided he wanted to get in. I figured he would chicken out when he really thought about it and he called my bluff. Here is all the fun that followed all thanks to a little hole, a little water, and two fantastic little boys.

Monkey see, monkey do....
So excited he just wanted to run around in those dirty underoos!
Mister tough guy was not so sure about this.

I was at least able to convince Ty to keep his shorts on. It just seemed a bit more sanitary. If that makes ANY sense.....


Brotherly love. Giving him a helping hand into the mud hole.

It TOTALLY looks like he is Baptizing him or praying over him. Love it!!
Just doing a little fishin.
True happiness!

"Myles....you think mom will notice I got some dirt on my arm?"
Only a Mama can love dirty little boys like this. And OH HOW I LOVE THEM!!


3 comments:

  1. You may be the most fun mom ever & you do have the cutest kids ever!
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myles and Jack need to hang out... I can't get that boy to get his hands even a little dirty! (That's most likely my fault). I love the last two pictures - they are both such handsome little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin--Most fun or most oblivious....Either one. We did so many dirty things growing up on a farm and that's what I remember. My kids can get as dirty as they want as long as they're using their imagination and being creative.

    Chris--I feel like Myles and Jack would be best little buddies if we lived close. Both definite oldest children. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete