There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Friday, July 6, 2012

One Talented Little Girl

You need a back adjustment?  I've got the girl for you.
Just a minute Auntie Jen...I just need to push right here.
Gonna need to use a little extra force for this one....
Here's a little massage to make it all feel better!
If the adjustment and massage don't get you coming back for more, I bet this smile will.
Need to do some weight lifting? She will tone up your arms in no time at all!
What's that? You need a wrestler to get rid of the bullies? I've got you covered! She even comes with her own flower head gear! No cauliflower ear for this girl!
Ready....Set....WRESTLE!!
1....2.....3.... PINNED!
Don't worry Uncle Brian....Lots of guys have been beat by a girl. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

1 comment: