There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Scotts Visit the Farm

One difficulty with all the traveling we did while at home was that we weren't going to be able to go visit any other friends while we were home. We sure are lucky that we have such great friends who are willing to drive to see us. Christy and Joel have always been so great about making it work for us to get together at all costs. This time they drove to the farm and stayed the night so we could get some great quality time. It was great to be on the farm with so much for all the kids to do. Can I just say how stinkin fun it is to have all our kids so close in age? It is just so fun to watch all the kids grow up before our eyes! I HATE being so far away.
 The sweet girls...Avery, Natalie, and a Mya
 The entire crew in birth order.
 Shocking that the boys are on the Gator. At least they are giving the ladies a ride.
 Our newest little ones.
 Dad was doing some major corn hauling while the Scott's were visiting so all the kids got to get a little ride in the truck and OF COURSE everyone honked the horn.
 Landon even went all the way to the elevator with Dad. He is getting SO big and just to show how much he has grown I have to add this picture....
I officially feel old now that I'm doing the old lady "remember when" talk, but he's almost as tall as I am now!! (Insert short jokes here). The only bummer about the entire weekend was that Chris was not able to make it too, but next time we are home we will all get together again for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! What an awesome time... I definitely missed out! I'm impressed with the birth order picture. Much better than the one on the couch at Christmas time. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the birth order pic too. I can't wait to do it again with ALL the kids. Getting everyone to sit still will be impossible but I feel like the craziness is what makes it so fun to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me smile :) Thanks for sharing! Landon still talks about the things Mike taught him in the truck! It was a great day for all of us!

    ReplyDelete