There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

iPod

One day I was aimlessly stalking reading a friend's blog and one thing led to another and I started doing what I call blog hopping. You read one blog, then see a blog they have read or linked, and you go to that blog and by the time you're done all the kids are up from naps and you have gotten NOTHING done. Or maybe I'm the only one who does this. Well let me tell you that my random blog hopping paid off for me in a BIG way. After blog hopping around I ended up on the blog of a fellow MUMS member who is just nice as nice can be. Well in all her niceness she posted about how she got a free IPod Nano. I was just drawn in by the picture of the IPOD she posted because my Nano was about 1 week away from being DONE. The screen didn't work at all and the battery life lasted about 1 run before I needed to charge it. Abby posted about how her husband heard on the radio that Apple was recalling all their first generation Nanos due to battery issues. All you had to do was go to the Apple website, type in your nano serial number and they would tell you if yours was one of the ones recalled. Turns out mine was!!! They then sent me the shipping materials and said to ship it to them and follow the instructions and I would have a new Nano in about 2 weeks. I honestly figured it was all a hoax, but knowing that Abby had done it, made me forge ahead. Sure enough, I got this AMAZING new Nano in the mail TOTALLY free of charge. I can't even tell you how much I love it. Best part is that I got my original Nano thanks to credit card points and this new one retails for about $130 and I didn't even have to pay shipping!!I LOVE FREE!!  So if you happen to have a first generation Nano and want to upgrade for free (You should be shouting YES PLEASE!), check out Apple Support and get a sweet deal. I am LOVING mine and can't believe it was free all thanks to Lindsy for linking up Abby so I could get a free new IPod!! 


3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! Good for you. Girl...so many people saw she and Jonathan's tweets, FB posts, blogs, etc. about that deal that Lord only knows how many people have gotten hooked up from their just mentioning it. The very week they did that posting I got all Jazzed because I thought I could get in on that deal - only to be reminded by my husband that although I washed my apple device and maybe could get a new one - it wasn't an ipod..it was a shuffle. Bummer! Silver lining: shuffles are super cheap now so I went and bought a new one anyhow. Ha! Enjoy your new device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the by...I totally blog hop...regularly. My name is Lindsy and I'm a blog hopper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So glad you read the post and got a new ipod!!! yay for FREE! I'm all about blog hopping too:)

    ReplyDelete