There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 4th

4th of July was HOT...HOT...HOT here in Lexington. We beat the heat by heading to the Kelly pool in the morning and spending the afternoon at a friend's house. These friends just moved into a house the week prior and their new house has a FULL FINISHED BASEMENT!!! It was so much fun to be able to send the kids downstairs to run and play and get their energy out without being in anyone's way. There will be many get-togethers in the future for sure.


Our Littlest Fire Cracker!!
(On a random side note..The chair Natalie has is sitting in has been in our family for YEARS and I was oddly excited for her to be big enough to actually sit in it by herself. Fun to think of all of my siblings using it when we were kids and now my kids are using it as well!)

2 comments:

  1. Love Natalie's dress! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally did not make that dress. I have the fabric for the one I was going to make her and just didn't get to it. I decided I would save it for next year so I could make it the right size :-) This one is from a friend. Pretty sure it is Carter's.

    ReplyDelete