There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coloring

I don't know exactly what it is about coloring that is SO peaceful, but when things just get a little too crazy around here one of my favorite things to do is take out the crayons and coloring pages. Ty is starting to love coloring too. Unfortunately, this coloring session didn't last as long as I was hoping it would and we had some crayon eating, but it was still a great time.
Ready to color!

I'll show you how it's done.

Coloring is SOOO much fun.

All the cool kids put the caps in their mouth when they color.
CHEESE!!
Every child must chew on a crayon at least once.  Mini Man is no different.
This can't taste good...
This was new when Ty started coloring....

No comments:

Post a Comment