There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Imagination

"Papa" and his "baby".

I have always said that I love every stage of my boys' lives. Every stage has something new and exciting to look forward to. I have to say that with Myles being three I LOVE the imagination that he has. Now that he can really express himself I continually catch myself being surprised at what he thinks and says. The newest story he came up with was that he was Papa and he was rocking a baby that was crying. The "baby" happens to be a remote control car. His story was just adorable and made me smile and I am SO glad I caught it on tape because it just melts me heart. Before I know it he will be in high school and I will at least be able to look back on when he was my little man who fit into a tiny rocking chair. One side note....Myles does go ahead and pick his nose, for the first time EVER in this video. He has never done it before and TOTALLY caught me off guard. I know this may turn some of you away from watching and others will watch simply for the nose picking shot. I know who you are. :-) Enjoy.

Link to "Myles as Papa" Video

No comments:

Post a Comment