There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

For New Year's Eve this year we got a rare treat. We got to go to a wedding! Maybe one of the best perks of the wedding was that it was 2 hours in the direction we needed to go to get home. Whenever we get the chance to shave MINUTES off of our crazy drive we take it. TWO HOURS was AWESOME. I digress....My cousin Zach was getting married and a massive group of Zins' were going to be there. Family, food, and fun all in one venue....What could be better? Myles of course stayed up until midnight and then some. He is a machine! The only thing I regret about the evening was that I did not take more pictures of all the family, but both of the boys kept me on my toes with their constant need to move.
Here is a little look at us ringing in the New Year as a family. Many thanks to all our family who made 2010 such a GREAT year for us. HUGE shout out to God for all the blessings he bestowed upon us. We truly are unworthy!!!


How is he still so sweet at almost midnight?
Giving Daddy some New Year's sugar.

Watching all the people making out in Times Square.

It is going to be a GREAT YEAR!!

Although he did not last until midnight, he did give a shout out to the New Year the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment