There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Favorite Christmas Pics

Since I didn't do as good of a job of posting while I was on vacation as I would have liked, I figured I would just catch up with a few of my favorite pics from Christmas.

Myles at his fist wrestling match. Jordan pinned BOTH of his opponents. Boo Yah!

I now have to stand on a step so that I am as tall as he is. :-(

We have officially been taken out of the Christmas card pics and replaced by our children....Finally. :-) 

Christmas Eve 2010
Dad and Mom looking DARN GOOD!!
Myles and his new favorite Christmas decoration. It actually rides the bike AND plays music.
Ty getting his first Jackie haircut.
Trevor and his Ty Ty.

He actually fell asleep watching Sports Center. Just like his old man.

Tracy has officially surpassed me in the almond bark making skills. She is a machine!!!

My mom gave me all she had in the height department. :-)
Suzi and her Middle Sister wine.

My favorite song at the Church Christmas program. Who doesn't love a donkey, a one hump camel, and a red cow?
A little present opening.

Pretty ladies.

If this doesn't say "Who me?", nothing does.

In a shocking turn of events, JENNY was the stinky shrimp winner of the 2010 Holiday Season. Congrats Jen. You make me proud.

I LOVE my Lenny time, and you throw Kevin in the mix and it is even better.

Not sure who is happier about the pink car.

I look creepy, but mini man looks sweet!
Nap time with Grandpa, priceless.





No comments:

Post a Comment