There is never a dull moment in the Mitchell house. I hope you enjoy the ride. We sure do!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Then He Was 3!!!

Myles turned 3 while we were partying it up with the family in Austin, MN. With his birthday being on New Year's Day, I am trying to find a good tradition to start as far as how we celebrate it. I kinda feel that winging it will be the "tradition". Since we were with family this year Myles got to have a mini party in the hotel room before we left for Kentucky. (Poor kid spent his birthday in a car for 12 hours.) Luckily he is too young to really know what the whole birthday thing is all about anyway. The biggest thing he was excited about was blowing out the candles. I am just hoping this fixation with fire is not an issue down the road. :-) I do have to be honest and say that the cupcake we used was from the wedding the night before. I think I looked a little silly walking down the halls of the hotel at 11p.m. carrying a cupcake. Good thing I am use to looking weird. Thanks to Zach and Janine for providing his birthday cupcake. Our favorite part of the entire birthday was that this was the first year Myles did not cry when we sang Happy Birthday to him. Yep, he just smiled!!! My little man is getting big!!

Not sure if you can get much happier than that!

No Tears!!




Ty was giving a shout out to his big brother!

Now that is one rowdy crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment